| Communion of Saints Parish Historic Preservation
16174
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-16174,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,, vertical_menu_transparency vertical_menu_transparency_on,qode-theme-ver-16.7,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive

Communion of Saints Parish Historic Preservation

Category
Community
About This Project

Metropolitan Architecture Studio has assisted Communion of Saints Parish and St. Ann Church with multiple historic restoration and adaptive reuse projects at their historic landmark campus in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.  The campus includes five buildings:  church, rectory, school, gymnasium, and coach house.  The oldest buildings date from 1917.  Projects have included window replacement/restoration, ADA upgrades including a new elevator, new serving kitchen in the lower level of the church, school roof replacement, lighting retrofit, cafeteria renovation, gymnasium renovation, and new signage.