Metropolitan Architecture Studio completed interior renovations for the St. Philomena Catholic Church, an historic turn of the century church originally designed with funds from John D. Rockefeller who influenced the architectural style. Renovations included design of a new floor for the sanctuary and narthex to replace a 1950’s era vinyl tile floor. Additionally, the project included renovations of existing pews, and creation of an open space for events at the rear of the sanctuary. Metropolitan Architecture Studio designed the floor pattern in the manner of historic church floors, using new materials to create a beautiful and maintainable floor.
Photography by William Webb, Infinity Studio